10.06.2007

Thank you for your patience

I am working on a rather in depth post right now, and it is taking much longer than I had expected. Between finding much more information than I ever thought I would, and taking frequent breaks to quell my initial reactions to said information, it might take some time to complete it. But when I'm done, watch out, its going to be a doozy.

In other news, I found today, when I logged in, another blog has been created under my user name. Very strange - nothing had been posted in it, just a title and my profile, In a similar style to this blog. Very odd indeed.

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

enigma4ever said...

I got sumting to say...another blog eh?: well that sure sucks...you can write me..I would like to learn more...
I loved your song and comments tonight...don't work too hard on the post...we will wait..we are a patient crew...

Anok said...

Thanks Enigma, you are far more patient than I am ;)