12.07.2007

Just for Fun

I had some spare time today and I amused myself by taking some quizzes. I figured I'd post them just for the heck of it, because it amuses me.




You Are 64% Politically Radical



You're political views are just plain weird. A little far left, a little far right, and a whole lot of radical.





You Are 20% Girly



Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.

And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.





What Your Face Says



At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem like a huge flirt.

In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic.





You Are 91% Feminist



You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.





Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)



Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.



Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men

You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.





There's a Chance You Could Be Violent



Overall, you're a pretty chill person - and you have a good handle on your emotions.

Sometimes your anger gets the best of you, and end up regretting how you act.

Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage.





Your Biblical Name Is...



Zevida Zaza



You will live to see the end of times.






Your Punk Band Name Is...



The Pigs Are Dumb






You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe



But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated

You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys

Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.

And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.





You Have Not Been Ruined by American Culture



You're nothing like the typical American. In fact, you may not be American at all.

You have a broad view of the world, and you're very well informed.

And while you certainly have been influenced by American culture (who hasn't?), it's not your primary influence.

You take a more global philosophy with your politics, taste, and life. And you're always expanding and revising what you believe.





You are "Yakuza" (Japanese mafia)







You Are 91% Non Conformist



You're incredibly strange. And a weirdness like yours takes skill to cultivate!

No one really understands you. And you're cool with that. You just hope you never have to understand them!





You Are Not Stupid



You got 10/10 questions right!

While acing this quiz doesn't prove you're a genius, you're at least pretty darn smart.





You Are a Smart American



You know a lot about US history, and you're opinions are probably well informed.

Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.

3 comments:

Chelle Blögger said...

:( the links won't work except for the political one.

It says I am 24% political radical - I hate both the radical right and looney left! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, heregoes nothing:

1. How politically radical? 28%. That's right, I'm your non radical conscious saying "Anok, put down the knife." :)

2. How girly? Evidently 4%. I'm ashamed to admit I have "fat days", usually after consuming mass quantities of pork, fowl, beef, and beer.

3. The face question: pass - I don't even know to answer the questions honestly.

4. How feminist? Would you believe 82%? Oh yeah, we right wingers can be progressive. We takes care of our ladies. :)

5.I'm an ENTJ. Don't know how rare that is, but it's the "field marshall" one.

6. There's a chance I could be violent. I have good control over my temper but like a true Taurus, if angered I'm like a bull in a china shop.

7. My biblical name is Isaiah Job and I too shall be around to see the end of times, which makes me think that's not all that special. I like think of myself as "Jesus Methusula"...it just has a better ring to it and feels more hip or "fresh."

8. My rock band is called the Neutral Nothings, although on Guitar Hero I'm always "The Shitheads."

9. Don't drink coffee. It's the work of satan. :) Nah, but with my addictive personality it's probably for the better that I stay clear of it, not to mention the acid reflux it gives me.

10. Not surprisingly, I've been somewhat ruined. Could've told you that going in.

11. Japanese smileys? You've got to be kidding. I'm one that shouts "look, it's Gameron!!!" when it sees flying space monsters in the sky. Or one that attracts hot Japanese women. Either is fine with me.

12. I'm 66% Non-conformist. I'd never make it in anarchist camp, although I'm all for tar and feathering tax collectors.

13. Not stupid. 10 of 10 correct.

14. C'mon, easiest quiz in the world. At least try my Gettysburg quiz that I made while in high school (I think).

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz35186a618.html

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... me? a 72% politically radical? (^^,)

The test result is 'You're political views are just plain weird. A little far left, a little far right, and a whole lot of radical'

hmm...